Bayern Munich’s title hopes this season took a major hit and morale could be at an all-time low under Thomas Tuchel.
Bayern Munich needs to regroup and figure things out ahead of its midweek match against Lazio in the Champions League and a Bundesliga tilt vs. VfL Bochum. What we can we expect? Let’s discuss:
- How Bayern Munich can start to fix things, but there is a risk that some parts of this squad are beyond repair.
- It is time for Tuchel to re-think this strategy in using Harry Kane.
- Is a rebound against Lazio in the works? Yes, but if the Bavarians fail, it will tell us all we need to know about this team’s mentality under Thomas Tuchel.
- Thomas Müller is proving he is the ultimate company man this season (in a good way).
- Why would Matthijs de Ligt want to hang around Bavaria under a coach, who has no use for him?
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.