It’s the last day of the Group Stage at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup! Germany are in action with technically both qualification spots up for grabs.
Colombia have an easy path to top seed from Group H if they can secure a win against Morocco, who leaked goals to Germany on opening day.
Germany, meanwhile, must ensure they don’t slip up against South Korea. Will the last-minute crumbling against Colombia steel Alexandra Popp & co. for the finale, or are the Germans rattled? Nothing should be taken for granted.
- Group H: Republic of Korea vs. Germany | 6:00 AM EST
- Group H: Morocco vs. Colombia | 6:00 AM EST
TV/Streaming: Fox/FS1 (US); NBC Universo/Peacock (US - Spanish); BBC/ITV (UK); Find Your Country
Excited about the World Cup? Looking for your own national team jersey? Then why not check out Fanatics? 2023 USWNT jerseys, gear, and more! (Fanatics is a Vox affiliate. If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.)
Tips for commenting:
- If you’re a new member, feel free to introduce yourself! We’re
mostlyvery friendly! Also, we’re from all parts of the world so don’t feel shy if you’re from a country that doesn’t seem represented on the blog.
- If the comments section starts to slow down for you, just hit the refresh button and keep commenting. It’s not necessary to have the whole comments loaded at one time while you’re just casually following along.
- Keep the sorting to “newest” to easily follow the conversation. It puts the newest comments at the top.
- While swearing is allowed within reason, please be polite to your fellow posters and avoid gratuitous obscenities. Racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language is not allowed whatsoever.
Check out our beginners thread if you have any more questions. That’s about it. Auf geht’s!
Looking for an unending well of Bayern Munich content? Sign up for an SBNation account and join the conversation on Bavarian Football Works. Whether it’s full match coverage and analysis, breaking news, podcasts or something completely different, we have it all.
Interested in more World Cup talk? Check out our Flagship Show on Spotify or below:
As always, we appreciate your support!