Germany put forth an excellent effort in drawing with England 1-1 in the UEFA Nations League.
Die Mannschaft played an exciting, intense style in an environment that felt more like a Euro 2024 finale than a regular UEFA Nations League tilt. Here is what we have on tap:
- An appreciation of former Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick and the impact he has had on the squad.
- Why it now makes sense that Germany might have been sleepwalking a bit against Italy.
- Jonas Hofmann re-paid Flick for his belief in him.
- Flick is getting the best out of a lot of players, including Ilkay Gundogan.
- Why this was a terrific sign of things to come for Germany, despite the unfortunate — and very unlucky — ending.
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.