Another week is in the books and after Bayern Munich’s controversial trip to Ibiza, things didn’t really settle down.
An unfortunate loss to Mainz and the Ibiza fiasco were followed by a big contract extension, and a whole lot more — which resulted in a good discussion from Chuck and Jake on a number of topics.
Yup, two dudes doing a Weekend Warm-up podcast at the same time!
Here is what we have on tap:
- A look at Thomas Müller’s contract extension, what it means for the club, and how Julian Nagelsmann could have tough decisions to make.
- A discussion on Robert Lewandowski’s contract status and why it just makes sense for him to play at least one more year at Bayern Munich.
- Thoughts on where Leroy Sane stands after two years and how he’s lived (or not lived) up to expectations.
- Borussia Dortmund’s new acquisitions and why they could be building something good.
- A look at the week in Europe as Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City choked...again — and some admiration for the Europa League’s German contingent, RB Leipzig and Eintracht Frankfurt.
As always, we love your feedback and appreciate all the support!
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.