Bayern Munich will square off with a notorious thorn in its side: Eintracht Frankfurt.
The Bavarians seems to have at least one disappointing effort against Die Adler each season, but even with the squad’s awful injury situation, this should be a match where the team can power through its opposition.
Here is what we have on tap for this episode:
- A crazy stat on Julian Nagelsmann’s own struggles against Die Adler.
- Each team’s recent form and where they sit in the table.
- Why Eintracht Frankfurt is potentially not as much of a threat as in recent years.
- A rundown of the litany of injuries Bayern Munich is working through.
- Why we should see a back-four and how the team could line up against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- A prediction on the match.
As always, we love your feedback and appreciate all the support!
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.