The FIFA 2022 Men’s World Cup Quarter-Finals are here! Leo Messi and Neymar Jr take the field. Are the ex-FC Barcelona teammates headed towards a famous showdown in the semis? Or will Real Madrid’s ageless wonder Luka Modrić have something to say about that? Can the Netherlands stop the Argentinian attack without out-of-favor Bayern Munich defender Matthijs de Ligt?
Dec 9: Quarter-finals
- Croatia vs Brazil | 10AM EST
- Netherlands vs Argentina | 2PM EST
If you’d like to check back on our pre-tournament predictions and have a laugh about how badly we got it wrong, we’ve got you covered:
Tips for commenting:
- If you’re a new member, feel free to introduce yourself! We’re
mostlyvery friendly! Also, we’re from all parts of the world so don’t feel shy if you’re from a country that doesn’t seem represented on the blog.
- If the comments section starts to slow down for you, just hit the refresh button and keep commenting. It’s not necessary to have the whole comments loaded at one time while you’re just casually following along.
- Keep the sorting to “newest” to easily follow the conversation. It puts the newest comments at the top.
- While swearing is allowed within reason, please be polite to your fellow posters and avoid gratuitous obscenities. Racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language is not allowed whatsoever.
Check out our beginners thread if you have any more questions. That’s about it. Auf geht’s!
Looking for an unending well of Bayern Munich content? Sign up for an SBNation account and join the conversation on Bavarian Football Works. Whether it’s full match coverage and analysis, breaking news, podcasts or something completely different, we have it all.
If you’re interested in the blame game, check out our latest podcast episode. We discuss who should be held responsible for Germany’s World Cup elimination, and what effect it could have on Bayern Munich. Listen to it below or on Spotify.
As always, we appreciate your support!