The FIFA 2022 Men’s World Cup Final is almost here. One of its participants still needs deciding — and that’s what will be settled today between France and tournament darlings Morocco.
There are Bayern Munich players on both sides. Noussair Mazraoui is expected back for Morocco, while Dayot Upamecano, Kingsley Coman, and Benjamin Pavard will all suit up for France. Are France due for a repeat, or do the Moroccans have another surprise in store?
Dec 14: Semifinals
- France vs Morocco | 2PM EST
TV/Streaming: Fox (USA), Peacock Premium (USA, en español); BBC/ITV (UK); Find Your Country
If you’d like to check back on our pre-tournament predictions and have a laugh about how badly we got it wrong, we’ve got you covered:
Groups A & B | Groups C & D | Groups E & F | Groups G & H
Tips for commenting:
- If you’re a new member, feel free to introduce yourself! We’re
mostlyvery friendly! Also, we’re from all parts of the world so don’t feel shy if you’re from a country that doesn’t seem represented on the blog.
- If the comments section starts to slow down for you, just hit the refresh button and keep commenting. It’s not necessary to have the whole comments loaded at one time while you’re just casually following along.
- Keep the sorting to “newest” to easily follow the conversation. It puts the newest comments at the top.
- While swearing is allowed within reason, please be polite to your fellow posters and avoid gratuitous obscenities. Racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language is not allowed whatsoever.
Check out our beginners thread if you have any more questions. That’s about it. Auf geht’s!
Looking for an unending well of Bayern Munich content? Sign up for an SBNation account and join the conversation on Bavarian Football Works. Whether it’s full match coverage and analysis, breaking news, podcasts or something completely different, we have it all.
Interested in more World Cup, transfer, and Bayern Munich talk? Check out our latest podcast! This week we answer Twitter mailbag questions, recap the Manuel Neuer fallout, and reflect more on Germany’s second straight disaster. Listen below or on Spotify!
As always, we appreciate your support!