It’s been a tough week of games following the end of the international break, but Julian Nagelsmann and Bayern Munich have navigated them brilliantly. The Bavarians have scored 14 goals and conceded only once since coming back from international duty, which included games against the likes of RB Leipzig and Barcelona. Now, with a whole week’s break to look forward to, we can finally stop and take stock of how far the team has come since Julian Nagelsmann took over.
In this episode, Tom and Ineednoname discuss:
- Is Leroy Sane fixed? What did Nagelsmann do to him?
- How Bayern’s wingers are improving under the new coach.
- What Joshua Kimmich and Leon Goretzka’s contract extensions mean for Bayern (and Germany).
- Talking about Bayern’s revamped defense, including our best backline.
- UEFA’s new FFP rules, and why they’re awful.
- Why the 50+1 rule is set to face another challenge.
As always, thanks for your support and let us know what you think!
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.