Germany was booted from the Euros at the hands of England and now Bavarian Football Works will focus in on Bayern Munich’s upcoming 2021/2022 season. It would have been nice to see Germany continue onward, but it was not in the cards for a multitude of reasons.
Here is what what we discussed on this week’s episode:
- A look at how and why Germany faltered against England.
- Bayern Munich’s youth system and why it needs to get better.
- Lars Lukas Mai’s loan to Werder Bremen.
- Fiete Arp’s loan to Holstein Kiel.
- A final take on Timo Werner’s disturbing taste for ketchup on pasta.
As always, thank you for the support! Be sure to rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else you get your quality audio content.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, and @TommyAdams71.
For the latest and greatest in football news, Bayern news, German news and transfer rumors, be sure to check out www.bavarianfootballworks.com!
Enjoy this episode!