Germany served up a goal-fest for their fans today with a fantastic win over Latvia. Of the goals scored today, I thought Serge Gnabry’s strike was the most brilliant of the seven; the goal was his 16th in 22 appearances for the national team.
Some talking points on the podcast include:
- Kai Havertz’s confidence propelled him forward; he had a great game.
- Joshua Kimmich’s and Thomas Müller’s movement helped open up spaces for the remainder of the team.
- Joachim Löw stuck with three at the back; it worked today but only because the opposition was Latvia.
- Mats Hummels showed the kind of passes he can play with his pass to Serge Gnabry.
- Leroy Sané did not look his most confident self but notched a goal.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, and @TommyAdams71.
For the latest and greatest in football news, Bayern news, German news and transfer rumors, be sure to check out www.bavarianfootballworks.com!
Enjoy this episode!