Another week is in the books and there were quite a few big Bayern Munich news items that went down. For a period where Bayern Munich has no money to spend and no games to be played, there is still an awful lot happening around the club.
Here is a quick look at what’s discussed on this edition of the Weekend Warm-up:
- Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge’s early exit and why the end of June is the perfect time to make the transition out.
- Preparing for another summer of Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan “Brazzo” Salihamidzic chasing Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- The “fire sale” on Säbener Straße.
- Germany’s continued struggles with its formation, personnel, and coaching.
- A quick appreciation for Mare of Easttown.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, and @TommyAdams71.
For the latest and greatest in football news, Bayern news, German news and transfer rumors, be sure to check out www.bavarianfootballworks.com!
Enjoy this episode!