Germany have officially qualified for the knockout stages of Euro 2020. Bayern Munich’s very own Leon Goretzka scored the goal that will see the Germans through to face England at Wembley next week, and hopefully Joachim Low has used this game against Hungary as a learning opportunity for what does and doesn’t work.
Talking points from the game:
- Leroy Sane’s abject performance should worry Bayern Munich fans.
- Jamal Musiala is a star and should play more minutes.
- Robin Gosens’ inconsistency makes him an enigma.
- Mats Hummels did the work of three men.
- Potential changes for Low to consider before the game against England.
As always, thank you for the support! Be sure to rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else you get your quality audio content.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog & @TommyAdams71