Germany is set to square off with Portugal in a critical game at the Euro 2020 tournament that could go a long way to determining Die Mannschaft’s ultimate fate.
On this episode we discuss the following:
- The probable starting lineups for both teams.
- How Portugal is likely going to try and attack Germany.
- Why this game is so vital for Germany’s hopes to at least have a respectable showing in the tournament.
- The midfield issues that Joachim Löw is facing with Germany.
- Why Timo Werner and Leroy Sane could come in and make an impact with Germany.
As always, thank you for the support! Be sure to rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else you get your quality audio content.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, and @TommyAdams71.
For the latest and greatest in football news, Bayern news, German news and transfer rumors, be sure to check out www.bavarianfootballworks.com!