It is finally here, Germany vs. France at the Euro 2020...err Euro 2021...err...whatever.
However the tournament is branded, this is a blockbuster match-up.
With a busload of Bayern Munich players on the rosters of the two combatants, this match — more than any in the tourney — should peak your interest.
On this episode we discuss the following:
- The projected lineup for France — and how Corentin Tolisso might be left out.
- The importance of Benjamin Pavard and Lucas Hernandez to France.
- Joachim Löw’s tough call in choosing between Kai Havertz and Leroy Sane.
- How Thomas Müller and Mats Hummels went from expendable to keystone players.
- Why Manuel Neuer is capable of stealing a draw or — gasp! — a win.
- A prediction on the match.
As always, thank you for the support! Be sure to rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else you get your quality audio content.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, and @TommyAdams71.
For the latest and greatest in football news, Bayern news, German news and transfer rumors, be sure to check out www.bavarianfootballworks.com!