Fulltime: It’s over! Bayern Munich wins!
49’: It’s a rout! Klara Bühl adds another!
48’: Giulia Gwinn bagged a penalty to make it 3-0.
33’: Lea Schüller’s header makes it 2-0!
26’: Karólína Lea Vilhjálmsdóttir gives Bayern a 1-0 lead!
The Bayern Munich Frauen are set to take on Benfica in the UEFA Women’s Champions League and the lineup (below!) features some adjustments as the Frauen have already club has already clinched a spot in the knockout round of the competition.
So...if you have some time, spend it here and watch at the embedded link below...
Watch here with us!
Location: FC Bayern Platz 1, Munich, Germany
Time: 6:45 pm local time, 12:45 pm EST
Tips for commenting:
- If you’re a new member, feel free to introduce yourself! We’re
mostlyvery friendly! Also, we’re from all parts of the world so don’t feel shy if you’re from a country that doesn’t seem represented on the blog.
- If the comments section starts to slow down for you, just hit the refresh button and keep commenting. It’s not necessary to have the whole comments loaded at one time while you’re just casually following along.
- Keep the sorting to “newest” to easily follow the conversation. It puts the newest comments at the top.
- Here at BFW we celebrate every goal like they do in the stadium: with a chant. The goal chants are for everyone to participate in! Even if you’re lagging behind the others, keep replying to the most recent call of the player’s name. Even if you missed the first call, just start from the second, and so on.
- While swearing is allowed within reason, please be polite to your fellow posters and avoid gratuitous obscenities. Racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language is not allowed whatsoever.
Check out our beginners thread if you have any more questions. That’s about it. Auf geht’s!
Looking for an unending well of Bayern Munich content? Sign up for an SBNation account and join the conversation on Bavarian Football Works. Whether it’s full match coverage and analysis, breaking news, podcasts or something completely different, we have it all.