Germany, after thrashing 10 man Liechtenstein, will be taking on Armenia in another chance for Hansi Flick to try new things ahead of the World Cup next time. Germany scored nine last time out but that will probably not be the case this time around.
Here are our talking points ahead of the game:
- Additional absentees coming into this clash against Armenia
- Why Kevin Trapp should start in goal
- Why Matthias Ginter should start at the back
- Double pivot options including Gündogan/Arnold or Neuhaus/Arnold
- Potential line-up for Germany barring no injuries in the World Cup
- Germany’s options up-top including Karim Adeyemi
- High hopes for Lukas Nmecha up front
As always, we love your feedback and appreciate all the support!
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.