Bayern Munich have completed another week of football without any major incidents, well at least if you don’t include the loss to Eintracht Frankfurt. Now, as club football enters another international break, we here at Bavarian Podcast Works take a look at some promised talking points from the last seven days. Full disclosure: this episode was recorded before the Bayern v Frankfurt game, so it doesn’t take that into account.
In this episode, Ineednoname and Samrin discuss:
- The three-man backline, and why we both hate it.
- Addressing the classic “Chelsea use it, why can’t Bayern” argument, and why it doesn’t apply.
- Why Benjamin Pavard is a problem (new arguments this time!!!).
- Have Julian Nagelsmann’s Bayern Munich been challenged yet? (It has, but not when we recorded this)
- Small tangent on goalkeepers, including Manuel Neuer, Gregor Kobel, and ter Stegen.
- Who could pose a decent threat to this team.
- Who are the big threats in the Bundesliga this season.
- How Hansi Flick could line up Germany with the return of Thomas Muller.
- A potential new role for Leroy Sane?
As always, thanks for your support and let us know what you think!
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.