Wow, that was enough action to last 3 games. Bayern Munich’s game against Union Berlin in the Bundesliga was nothing short of a spectacle. This is what football fans flock to stadiums for. This was certainly a treat for the football neutral and a big win for the Bundesliga. The Bavarians came out all guns blazing in what was a statement win after the shambolic loss against Mönchengladbach in midweek. This should be a huge morale boost for the team and should help in steadying Nagelsmann’s ship, which has faced some turbulent tides lately.
There were a lot of points to talk about, considering the end-to-end, nail-biting nature of this game. Here are some of the major points covered in the pod:
- Union’s amazing gameplan and resilient, gritty style of play
- Robert Lewandowski the phenomenon
- Thomas Müller propaganda, and why he’s the best in his position
- Bayern’s issues in defense, specifically the right side.
- Julian Nagelsmann’s absence on the pitch and possible effects
- Bayern’s return to winning ways, and the significance of the victory
As always, do leave your feedback in the comments and thank you for the support! Be sure to rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else you get your quality audio content.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog and @TommyAdams71.