Germany are heading into their second game of the international break. This time, they’ll be facing North Macedonia, who haven’t exactly been easy opponents lately (the 2-1 loss comes to mind). Granted, they now have a coach who can actually make the right decisions and field the right players, but a lot hinges on the forwards being able to convert their chances.
It is almost certain that Germany will go into this game pressing from the start, and we will so no dearth of Bayern players, with 8 players getting called up (with Neuer out, that leaves Flick with 7 top quality Bayern options). Let’s hope Germany can continue with their winning streak.
Here are the talking points:
- Remembering Germany’s time under Loew and that sad loss to North Macedonia
- A look at the two teams: main options, threats, etc.
- Defensive options, and who will get the nod
- The Timo Werner situation, and who starts in attack
- Overall lineup and scoreline prediction
As always, we love your feedback and appreciate all the support!
Be sure to stay tuned to Bavarian Podcast Works for all of your up to date coverage on Bayern Munich and Germany. Follow us on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, @tommyadams71, @bfwinnn, and more.