Bayern Munich embraced its midweek Bundesliga challenge and downed FC Augsburg 1-0 in what was a very up-and-down game for Hansi Flick and his boys.
Thanks to a Robert Lewandowski made penalty and an Alfred Finnbogason missed penalty, Bayern Munich walked away with three point despite a very uneven second half.
- On this episode, we cover the following:
- Bayern Munich’s overall dominant performance.
- Robert Lewandowski being Mr. Automatic from the spot.
- An improved effort from the outside-backs.
- Another game with a slightly-less high line.
As always, thank you for the support! Be sure to rate us, like us, subscribe to us, and follow us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else you get your quality audio content.
Find any of the contributors on Twitter @BavarianFBWorks, @jeffersonfenner, @TheBarrelBlog, and @TommyAdams71.
For the latest and greatest in football news, Bayern news, German news and transfer rumors, be sure to check out www.bavarianfootballworks.com!
Enjoy this episode!