It’s that time of the year again, where we wait patiently to find out who Bayern Munich will face in the Champions League round of 16. The draw takes place at the UEFA Headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, and Bayern will be one of the seeded teams that finished first in their group.
Here are Bayern’s potential opponents:
- Lazio (ITA)
- Atalanta (ITA)
- Porto (POR)
- Sevilla (ESP)
- Barcelona (ESP)
Rules for the draw:
- You cannot draw a team from the same country.
- You cannot draw a team that was in the same group.
The exact calculated (not simulated) probabilities for the #UCL round of 16 draw, rounded to 3 decimal places, using combinatorics and probability. We will tweet updated probabilities with every ball that is drawn during the #UCLdraw on Monday 12pm CET. pic.twitter.com/zrQC19e9ST— BayernForum.com (@BayernForumCom) December 10, 2020
Discuss the draw with like-minded Bayern fans below. Have fun!
Location: UEFA Headquarters, Nyon, Switzerland
Time: 12:00 CET
Tips for commenting:
- If you’re a new member, feel free to introduce yourself. We’re
mostlyvery friendly! Also, we’re from all parts of the world so don’t feel shy if you’re from a country that doesn’t seem represented on the blog.
- SBN is a little slow to show new comments. Refresh the page regularly to keep up with the discussion, especially after goals.
- While swearing is allowed within reason, please be polite to your fellow posters and avoid gratuitous obscenities. Racist, homophobic, and misogynistic language is not allowed whatsoever.
Check out our beginners thread if you have any more questions. That’s about it. Auf geht’s!
Looking for an unending well of Bayern Munich content? Sign up for an SBNation account and join the conversation on Bavarian Football Works. Whether it’s full match coverage and analysis, breaking news or something completely different, we have it all.