Bayern Munich has added a few members from its reserve team to fill out the roster for its Audi Summer Tour for the International Champions Cup that kicks off this week.
To provide some depth to the roster, the Bavarians added the following players per FCBayern.com:
- Ryan Johansson: Johansson is a Luxemburg youth international who has been kicking around an international future with the Republic of Ireland and Sweden, as well. Johansson can play as an outside-back or in the central midfield.
- Jonas Kehl: Kehl is an outside-back who is in his fifth season at Bayern.
- Ivan Mihaljevic: Mihaljevic is a Croatia youth international and a center-back, who transferred last summer from SpVgg Unterhaching to Bayern’s U-19 team.
- Daniels Ontuzans: Ontuzans is a winger who players internationally for Latvia and received his first senior team call-up on June 10th.
- Louis Poznanski: Poznanski is a versatile player who can line up at outside-back, center-back, or in the midfield. Poznanski has also made appearances for Germany’s U-17 national team.
- Sarpreet Singh: A New Zealand native and youth international, Singh recently transferred to Bayern from the Wellington Phoenix of the Australian A-League.
- Angelo Stiller: A central midfielder, Stiller ha international experience for Germany at the youth levels.
- Maximilian Zaiser: Zaiser is a central midfielder who is taking part in his second tour of the United States with Bayern.
- Ron-Torben Hoffmann: A goalkeeper, Hoffmann took part in Bayern’s tour last summer, including an appearance in Philadelphia against Juventus.
A few notable omissions from the list include Alabama native Chris Richards, Lars Lukas Mai, and Christian Früchtl. Richards has been hobbled by an ankle injury and has been resting from his impressive U-20 World Cup showing, while Mai and Früchtl likely have stayed behind to work with their Bayern II teammates to prepare for the upcoming season.