What a year it has been for the best English-language Bayern Munich podcast out there! (maybe I’m biased)
But, looking back on the year we’ve had, we hit some amazing milestones:
- We started with our first episode back in April and put out a few more episodes leading to the end of the season
- We featured in-depth coverage of the Women’s World Cup, including of the German and American national teams
- The podcast team of Marcus Iredahl, Chuck Smith, Tom Adams and I took on the task of previewing 17 teams in the run up to the start of the season
- We partnered with FC Bayern Munich’s office in New York to bring greater visibility and opportunities to us
- We reached 50,000 downloads in just short of 200 days - a feat I never thought we could reach.
Which leaves us with what we hope to do next year. It’s safe to say it won’t be a walk in the park, but we knew that going into it.
We hope to bring more coverage, more interviews and a closer partnership with the club. You can hear all about it in our update episode we dropped here:
So, as one dad said to his son, “I’ll see you in a decade”
Happy New Year and Auf Wiedersehen!