clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Robert and Anna Lewandowski announce new PR agency

Bayern Munich forward and his wife embark on exciting new venture

Poland v Portugal - Quarter Final: UEFA Euro 2016
Robert Lewandowski
Photo by Lars Baron/Getty Images

“We are content creators that produce and deliver exclusive & premium stories which connect the real world of the ambassador with fans and brands.

“Our mission is to create unique storylines that build a positive image and show areas that are naturally common both for the ambassador & brands in order to make the content engaging, credible and sharable.”

That is the mission of Stor9_, the new company specializing in PR and marketing recently unveiled by Robert and Anna Lewandowski. The Bayern Munich forward owns 70 percent of the company with his business partner, Tomasz Zawiślak, holding the remaining 30 percent.

According to their Linkedin page, there are three pillars in the structure of Stor9_.

  1. Video and photo production
  2. Social media communication
  3. Partnerships and PR

"Stor9_ is for me and my wife a kind of headquarters, which on the one hand is supposed to facilitate the management of our business activities and on the other hand streamline our external communication, especially the internet," says Robert Lewandowski.

The company will start with all of Robert and Anna’s marketing and communications aiming to strengthen their international brands. Robert Lewandowski has over 9 million followers on Facebook, but Anna is a force of her own with over 1.4 million followers on Facebook. She is known for her nutrition, motivation, and training techniques and can be found at her healthy plan by ann blog, which is devoted to a healthy lifestyle.

Stor9_ plans to open up and collaborate with other public figures and advise them with their PR and marketing and has aspirations of becoming one of the top agencies of its kind. They appear to be off to a good start.

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Bavarian Football Works Daily Roundup newsletter!

A daily roundup of Bayern Munich news from Bavarian Football Works