With a trophy cabinet containing more European and domestic silverware than any other team in German history, the name Bayern has become synonymous with champions. We are champions, Mia San Meister.
Here are the rules:
The only way that you can win the shirt is if you guess the score correctly.
- If you think Bayern will beat Hamburg 2-1, then the scoreline in your post will say "2-1".
- The first tiebreaker will be choosing Bayern's goalscorers. They do not have to be in order.
- If one person predicts Bayern to win 2-1 with Thomas Müller as the scorer of both goals, then that person would win over someone else that picked Bayern to win 2-1 with Robert Lewandowski and Arjen Robben as the scorers.
- If Bayern win 2-1 with Müller and Lewandowski as the scorers and someone correctly predicted one scorer while another person didn't get either scorer right, then the person that predicted the one correct scorer will win.
- If more than one person correctly predicts the scoreline and the goalscorers, then the first comment will win.
If you are victorious, Bavarian Football Works will contact you to get your information and size for World Football Clothing to send you the shirt. By participating in the contest, you're allowing Bavarian Football Works to contact you via the email that you provided during your registration.
No member of the Bavarian Football Works staff will be allowed to participate in the competition.
The competition will go up until kickoff. Good luck!