..That is unless you’re Franck Ribery and you have to have toenails removed instead.
More From Bavarian Football Works
- Weekend Warm-up: What the hell was Chelsea thinking in letting Jamal Musiala leave for Bayern Munich?; Some final thoughts on Better Call Saul; Throwing it back to Jackyl; Bundesliga predictions; and MORE!
- A look into Bayern Munich star Jamal Musiala’s habits that make him the star he is
- Daily Schmankerl: Bayern Munich won’t pursue another center-back; Thomas Tuchel’s “Trinity Killer” lifecycle at Chelsea; Cristiano Ronaldo to BVB heating up?; Manchester United facepalm pursuit of João Félix; Joshua Zirkzee getting more interest; & MORE!
- Bayern Munich president Herbert Hainer backs Brazzo for contract extension
- Injuries galore: Bayern Munich’s Jamal Musiala out for VfL Bochum, Matthijs de Ligt, Serge Gnabry, Dayot Upamecano in doubt
- Bavarian Podcast Works: Weekend Warm-up Podcast Season 2, Episode 7 — Assessing Tanguy Nianzou’s exit from Bayern Munich; Brazzo’s future; Leroy Sané’s “B” squad status; Robert Lewandowski’s tough start; Thoughts on the Better Call Saul finale; and MORE!