We are less than a week away from Match Day 2. Bayern are on a nice winning streak and hopefully it will continue through our Champions League match up. Congrats to everyone who participated in the first match day predictions. Well done! The standings can be found here.
If you missed the first match day predictions, you are welcome to join us now. Here is the link to the post that contains the rules and the points. The points available for the group stage predictions are now closed, but you can still earn points for correctly predicting the match day winners.
- Dynamo Kyiv vs Dinamo Zagreb (Oct. 3)
- Porto vs PSG (Oct. 3)
- Schalke vs Montpellier (Oct. 3)
- Arsenal vs Olympiacos (Oct. 3)
- Anderlecht vs Malaga (Oct. 3)
- Zenit vs Milan (Oct. 3)
- Man City vs Dortmund (Oct. 3)
- Ajax vs Real Madrid (Oct. 3)
- Juventus vs Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2)
- Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea (Oct. 2)
- Valencia vs Lille (Oct. 2)
- BATE vs Bayern (Oct 2)
- Benfica vs Barcelona (Oct. 2)
- Spartak Moskva vs Celtic (Oct. 2)
- CFR Cluj vs Man. United (Oct. 2)
- Galatasaray vs Braga (Oct. 2)
Posting Your Guesses:
Due Dates and Final Notes:
You have until the start of the first match to post your predictions. You are free to change your predictions up until the start of the first match. Best of luck to everyone!
Match Day 2 Participants: