We are less than a week away from Match Day 3. Bayern are on a nice winning streak and hopefully it will continue... especially in light of this recent Germany meltdown. Congrats to everyone who participated in the first two match day predictions. Well done!
If you missed the first two match day predictions, you are welcome to join us now. Here is the link to the post that contains the rules and the points. The points available for the group stage predictions are now closed, but you can still earn points for correctly predicting the match day winners.
- Porto vs Dynamo Kyiv (Oct. 24)
- Dinamo Zagreb vs PSG (Oct. 24)
- Arsenal vs Schalke (Oct. 24)
- Montpellier vs Olympiacos (Oct. 24)
- Zenit vs Anderlecht (Oct. 24)
- Malaga vs Milan (Oct. 24)
- Ajax vs Man City (Oct. 24)
- Dortmund vs Real Madrid (Oct. 24)
- Nordsjaelland vs Juventus (Oct. 23)
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Chelsea (Oct. 23)
- BATE vs Valencia (Oct. 23)
- Lille vs Bayern (Oct. 23)
- Spartak Moskva vs Benfica (Oct. 23)
- Barcelona vs Celtic (Oct. 23)
- Galatasaray vs CFR Cluj (Oct. 23)
- Man. United vs Braga (Oct. 23)
Posting Your Guesses:
Due Dates and Final Notes:
You have until the start of the first match to post your predictions. You are free to change your predictions up until the start of the first match. Best of luck to everyone!
Match Day 2 Participants: